General Position Summary
Cameron Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a Marketing Analyst Communications Specialist to join our team. This position will be working with our staff in our Cameron, Missouri office.
We work hard, but also value a healthy balance between work and life. We offer a choice of quality medical plans and a great dental plan, with company participation in paying your premiums. In addition, Cameron Mutual’s benefits include a competitive paid time off program and generous 401K retirement plan that provides 5% of pay base contribution plus a match of 25 cents for every dollar you contribute to a maximum of 10% of your compensation. Cameron Mutual offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives (think health fair and gym fees reimbursement) to life insurance (both company paid and supplemental) to educational assistance (think tuition assistance and no-cost-to-you industry education courses).
Essential Functions for this role:
Supporting the marketing and corporate goals of the company by developing and executing a variety of communications vehicles. The position entails utilizing internal data to create reports that will be used to identify, quantify, communicate production trends, aid in the development of marketing strategies, and assist in the administration of the agency management process.
- Utilize agency production data and create reports designed to assist in the management of agencies and to drive marketing production goals.
- Responsible for the development, creation, and timely distribution of corporate publications, including print and electronic newsletters and annual statement, marketing materials, meeting presentations, policyholder communications, press releases, and announcements.
- Provide office technology support and training for the Marketing team, and apply communications solutions, through various tools, that benefit and enhance the relationship with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills, both written and oral.
- Strong knowledge of editorial procedures.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office programs, including word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and data manipulation for generating reports.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or
- Associate’s Degree plus 1-2 years of related work experience; or
- Industry Education and Experience:
- Desktop publishing training required.
- Five years media/communications experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.