Insurance fraud is a serious crime that costs insurance companies and their customers
(you) billions of dollars a year. Help us combat insurance fraud and its costs to all
policyholders. Be aware that insurance fraud can include any of the following:
- Staged accidents or losses (auto, arson, falsely reporting theft, or slip and
- Inflated claims (exaggerated or inflated costs for repairs)
- Misrepresenting or omitting information about an accident
If you have any information of fraud related to a Cameron Insurance Company policy, you
may notify our Fraud Divisions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write Cameron Insurance Company, Attn: Fraud Division, 214 McElwain Dr., Cameron, MO 64429.
Please provide the following information, if possible:
- Name and address of the person or business suspected.
- Details of the suspected fraud, including dates (if known).
- The type of policy in question (property, liability, umbrella, personal, commercial,
- The names and contact information of any persons who might have knowledge or information
relating to the suspected fraud.
Cameron Insurance Company appreciates your assistance and will work diligently to maintain
your anonymity. If you are comfortable with including your name and contact information, we
encourage you to do so. You may also report suspected fraudulent activities directly to the
Missouri Department of Insurance.